Sunday 20 May 2012

New Shoes







It was my birthday last week so I got what ever girl wants.....SHOES! I was lucky enough to get an amazing pair of turquoise Reiss heels as a prezzie. The white boots are by Deena and Ozzy from Urban Outfitters and were a absolute bargain. I had spotted them a while back for £120 but managed to bag them for half price in the sale. That took care of the birthday money burning a hole in my pocket! Finally, I have been searching for a pair of black heels that would go with most outfits for ages with no luck, until that is I found this pair in Zara. I should have know Zara was the go to place as it seems to be on fire at the minute. Mission accomplished!

Love.x.Like

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3730020/lovexlike?claim=k75g69e3mss">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>





No comments:

Post a Comment